Crime Report for 16th to 17th February 2021:
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving R511 near Sediba. Female pedestrian hospitalised after being hit by vehicle.
2) Common Robbery Afsaal. Female victim held at knifepoint by known suspect and robbed of cellphone and cash.
3) Carjacking vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Complainant alleges that whilst driving silver Toyota LDV he was forced to stop by suspects in white BMW X5 after which he was forced into the vehicle and later dropped off in Meyerton.
4)Theft General old Rustenburg Road. Suspect was given bank card to fill up vehicle but allegedly purchased other goods instead.
No cases reported.
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving R560 De Rust. Vehicle overturned whereby passenger seriously injured.
2) Inquest plot De Rust. Elderly male person found deceased with apparent gunshot wound.
Romano v d Spuy