Crime Report for 30th to 31st March 2021:
1) Theft of Motor Vehicle cnr Monene and Harrington St Schoemansville. Silver Toyota Etios stolen.
2) Theft General clothing store Sediba Plaza. Cash stolen.
3) Usage of Dagga in public Sediba Plaza. Suspect arrested.
4) Assault GBH Sunway. Victim beaten up by unknown suspect.
5) Theft General Sediba Plaza atm. Complainant alleges he was shoved in the back where after his bank card was snatched. Five minutes later cash was unlawfully withdrawn from his account.
1)Burglary Residential Welgegund. Household goods stolen.
2) Fraud restaurant Broederstroom. Suspect allegedly could not pay for meals consumed but later produced a fraudulent payment slip.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy