Crime Report for 20th to 21st May 2021. Compiled by Romano vd Spuy CPF Hartbeespoortdam.
1) Fraud Beethoven Road Melodie. Victim allegedly paid suspect for repair of roof whom never fulfilled agreement.
2) Contempt of Court Zandfontein. Suspect in contempt of eviction order.
3) Malicious Damage Zandfontein. Tyre of vehicle slashed allegedly by known suspect.
4) Driving Vehicle without Driver’s licence vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Suspect arrested.
5) Theft General Clouster St Meerhof. Transformer, gate motor, spot light, air conditioner and other items stolen.
1) House Robbery plot Broederstroom. Couple held at gunpoint by three suspects and robbed of tv,cellphones, laptop, shoes and wallet with bank cards.
1)Theft General Skeerpoort plot. Cellphone stolen.