Terms And Conditions Of Registration
These terms pertain to the registration process of Hartbeespoortdam CPF
A few do’s and don’ts.
1. Do NOT use offensive usernames. Use your name and surname (pietersmit) and if already taken, use numbers too (pietersmit123).
2. Do not share information obtained on this channel on other channels without linking back to the site.
3. If you do not submit your proper and correct address, we may not be able to reach you in the event of an emergency. Please at ALL times act with full observance of the Constitution of South Africa, the law and dignity of other people.
We will NOT tolerate any vigilantism, breaking of the law, assaulting of community members (unless justified when an arrest is made) or behavior inconsistent with that of law-abiding citizens. Be safe, be vigilant and stay alive.
INFORMATION IN RESPECT OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT
1. Please read the Protection of Personal Information Act.
2. This form collects personal information. The information will be used to verify that you are a real person, and it may also be used to verify that you are not wanted for any criminal offences.
3. No personal information, including information about your criminal status will ever be published or passed on to any third party, unless so required by law.
4. Your personal information will not be used for any commercial or marketing purposes, and will only be used to further the activities and objectives of the Concerned Citizens initiative.
5. Your information will be kept safe and we will at all times take reasonable care to ensure same.